In order to guarantee the customers of Cadekor store clear and precise conditions for making purchases, we have created these Regulations. The Regulations set out the rules for using the cadekor.pl online store, delivering and processing orders, making payments and describing the Customer's rights in the field of complaint of goods and withdrawal from the contract. The provisions of these Regulations are not intended to exclude or limit any consumer rights conferred on them by mandatory provisions of law, and any possible doubts should be explained in favor of the consumer.
Terms used in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
Order Form - an electronic form constituting an element of the Seller's Website, by means of which the Customer can place an Order via the Store.
Client / Entrepreneur - a natural person running a business, legal persons.
Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), Civil Code
Consumer - a natural person who is a party to the contract for the sale of goods not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Regulations - these regulations specifying the rules for the Seller's sale of Products using means of distance communication, as well as the use of the Store by customers, and the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Customer related to with the use of the Store.
Store or Online Store - an online store under the name of the Seller, run via the website located at www.cadekor.pl enabling Customers to conclude contracts for the sale of Products.
Seller's website - the Seller's website at www.cadekor.pl through which the Seller runs the Store.
Product or Goods - a movable item that is the subject of the Sales Agreement.
Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using means of distance communication.
Service Provider or Seller - Ludmiła Hałat-Cader running a business under the name Cadekor Ludmiła Hałat-Cader , phone number +48 695 432 271 e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sale Agreement at a distance via the Store and / or by phone, specifying the type, number of pieces of the Product, method of delivery of the Product, method of payment for the Product, Customer data necessary to complete the order, information necessary to issue a VAT invoice.
1. These Regulations define the rules for the Service Provider's sales by means of distance communication (via the Seller's Website or by phone), as well as the use of the Store by the Customers, including the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Customer. These Regulations also apply to Orders made by telephone.
2. In terms of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
3 . Placing Orders by the Customer by phone is related to the necessity for the Customer to bear the costs of the telephone connection. The above fees are not charged by the Seller, but by the telephone operator whose services the Customer uses.
4 . The Service Provider provides the following services via the Store:enabling Customers to place Orders for Products available in the Store and concluding Remote Product Sale Agreements as well as providing Customers with information about the Products available in the Store.
5 . Customers can place Orders via the Store or by phone.
6. The customer is obliged to read the Regulations before placing the Order.
7. The customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
8. By concluding the contract on the basis of the provisions of the Regulations, the Buyer declares that he has read and accepts the Regulations in full.
9. Information about the Products provided in the Store, in particular their descriptions, technical parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
10 . The prices of Products in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices, which means that the Price includes VAT. The tax on civil law transactions, which is the conclusion of the contract for the sale of the offered products, is charged to the Buyer if the sum of the purchased products exceeds PLN 1000.
11 . Delivery costs are borne by the customer and depend on the weight and dimensions of the purchased goods. The cost of delivery is indicated prior to the conclusion of the contract.
12. The Seller is not the manufacturer of the Products.
13. The prices of the Products provided on the Seller's Website are binding from the moment the Customer receives the confirmation of the Order in the manner specified in these Regulations.
14. If an incorrect price is provided on the Store's website, in particular due to an error in the Seller's ICT system, the Customer will be informed about it before receiving the Order confirmation.
RULES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
1. As part of the Store, the Service Provider undertakes to provide a service consisting in the possibility of concluding Sales Agreements free of charge via the Seller's website (electronic service) to the extent and under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
2. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded when the Order is placed by the Customer using the Order Form. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
3. The Service Provider or the Customer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, with a 7-day notice period with effect for the future.
4. Termination is made by sending an e-mail with a relevant request or in writing to the Seller's address.
5. The Customer is obliged to immediately notify the Service Provider of any violation of its rights, as well as of any violation of the rules set out in these Regulations.
6. It is forbidden to use the Seller's Website in a manner that violates applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations or good manners.
7 . It is forbidden for the Customer to provide false data and, fraudulent or speculative Orders, as well as to make any fictitious or apparent Orders during the Order submission process.
8. The Seller may suspend access to the Store by a Customer who uses the Store for purposes inconsistent with its intended purpose or to the detriment of third parties or violates applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations or good manners.
9. The customer is liable for damages resulting from violation of the provisions of these Regulations in accordance with applicable law.
RULES FOR SUBMITTING ORDERS, CONCLUDING AND IMPLEMENTING SALES AGREEMENTS
1. The Customer may conclude a Product Sales Agreement via the Seller's Website or by phone on the terms resulting from these Regulations.
2. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Seller's Website, enter this page, then select the Product available in the Store and place an Order by completing the Order Form.
3. In order to conclude a Product Sales Agreement by phone, please call the Seller's telephone number provided on the Seller's website, select this Product and place an Order, taking subsequent steps based on Seller's instructions by phone,
4. In the case of placing an Order via the Seller's Website, the Product Sales Agreement is concluded when the Customer receives an e-mail from the Seller containing the Order number, confirmation of placing the Order and confirmation of the Order parameters. This e-mail may be preceded by an attempt to confirm the Order by phone.
5. Orders placed via the Order Form are shipped within 5 working days.
6. The Buyer agrees to provide the Seller with personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, amend and terminate the contract, in particular: a. name, surname or company name b. registered office address, c. tax identification number, if applicable, d. delivery address for goods ordered by the customer, e. contact telephone number;
7. The Buyer, by using the Seller's services and providing an e-mail address, may consent to the sending of Commercial Information to the e-mail address provided.
8 . The Buyer may at any time inform the Seller about the resignation from receiving Commercial Information, which will result in the cessation of sending this type of information to the e-mail address previously indicated by the Buyer. The statement should be sent by e-mail to the Seller.
9. Orders placed by phone can be placed from Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm and on Saturdays between 10am and 5pm.
10. Orders placed on weekdays (Monday-Friday) after 15.00, on Saturdays and public holidays are carried out on the next working day (Monday-Friday), however not later than within 5 working days.
11 . Incorrect completion of the Order Form may result in the inability to complete the Order.
13. The seller is an active VAT payer.
14. When placing an Order, the Customer chooses the most appropriate form of payment. Payment for the Product may be made:
a. by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account, i.e.
Bank: PL56 1050 1070 1000 0097 2517 9528
ul. Jesionowa 17/49
The transfer title will be provided in the e-mail sent to the Customer after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
b. indicated on the Seller's Website,
c. in cash upon receipt of the Product from the Courier.
d. in cash at the Seller's premises at ul. Wiślańska 4A, Zbytków 43-246;
1 5. Delivery of Products:
a. The Seller sends the Product to the address provided by the Customer during the Order.
b. If payment on delivery is selected, it is not possible to ship the Product to a third party, the shipment may be sent to another address, however, the addressee must be the Customer.
c. All products are delivered to the customer via courier.
d. The goods are shipped up to 5 business days from the date the transfer is credited to the Seller's bank account or the positive authorization of the payment by the company accepting the payment, unless the Customer requests a later shipment date, and in the case of choosing payment by collection, up to 5 business days from the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. < / span>
e. The cost of delivery of the ordered Product (s) is given on the Seller's Website and during the Order summary and is calculated according to the total weight of the package.
f. The date of delivery of the ordered Products is from 24 hours to 5 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays) from the moment of sending the Product.
g. When collecting the parcel, the Customer is absolutely obliged to check if it is not damaged at the delivery time. In the event of damage to the Product, the Customer should immediately inform the Seller about this fact and is obliged to draw up a damage report together with the shipper, make photographic documentation and have the right to refuse to accept the parcel. Failure to draw up a damage report upon receipt of the parcel may constitute the basis for refusal to recognize the claim for damage to the goods during transport.
h. The Product ownership is transferred to the Customer upon receipt of the Product by him.
1. The seller is obliged to deliver products without defects.
2. The seller is liable under the warranty for defects in the sold item.
3. Warranty for transactions with entrepreneurs is excluded.
4. In the event of defects, the Customer informs the Seller about the above by completing the Complaint Form, which is available at www.cadekor.pl in the Complaints and Returns tab. It is recommended to accurately describe the type of defect and the date of its occurrence and, if possible, to record the damage with photos.
5. Based on the content of the information provided, the Seller decides whether to send the goods to determine the causes of defects. The buyer is obliged to specify what is helping by reporting the fact of the defect. The seller remains entitled to accept the claim and replace the goods with a defect-free one based on the notification sent, without the need to return the goods covered by the warranty procedure.
6. If only some of the goods sold are defective and can be detached from the goods free from defects, without harm to both parties, the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract is limited to defective items.
7. It is recommended to attach the proof of purchase or its copy to the advertised Product, which facilitates the consideration of the complaint. Failure to enclose the proof of purchase or its copy suspends the complaint procedure until the above-mentioned obligation is satisfied by the Customer.
8. The seller is obliged to notify the customer about the date of considering the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt of a correctly reported claim.
1 .Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights, the Customer who is a Consumer who made a distance purchase may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The deadline for withdrawing from the contract is counted from the day on which the goods were delivered.
2. The customer may formulate a statement on his own or use the template of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, which can be found in the Complaints and return of goods tab.
3. The right to withdraw from the Agreement by the Consumer is excluded in the case of:
a. the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
b. a contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
c. for a contract where the subject of the service is a Product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have provided to each other is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods. The return should be made immediately, no later than within 14 days.
5. The Seller shall return the payments made by him to the Customer immediately, but not later than within 14 days of the return of the goods covered by the declaration of withdrawal.
6. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of the payment to the Customer until receipt of the return of the goods.
7. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to a different method of return, and this method will not involve the Consumer at any cost.
8. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the amount incurred by the Consumer in excess of the cheapest method of delivery.
9. The customer bears the cost of returning the goods to the Seller.
10. The customer returns the goods to the Store within 14 days of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The returned goods should be intact, including complete, in original packaging, and may not bear traces of use.
11. The Product returned by the Customer should be properly secured for transport
12. For the shipment being returned The product should be attached by the Customer:
a. Return form
b. a copy of the document confirming the purchase (receipt or invoice),
1. In order to properly and fully use the Store, the Customer should have a device that allows the use of Internet resources, an e-mail box and an Internet resource browser that allows displaying websites (for reasons of security of the customer's ICT system, it is recommended to use web browsers in the latest versions of such like Internet Explorer, Opera, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox), with cookies enabled:
2. The use of the Seller's Website application may depend on the installation of software such as Java, Java Script and cookie acceptance.
3. The Seller informs that there are special risks related to the use by the Customers of the services provided electronically by the Seller. The threat to every Internet user, including people using electronic services, is the possibility of "infecting" the ICT system by various types of software created mainly for the purpose of causing damage, such as "viruses", "worms", "Trojan horses", malware , spyware. In order to maintain the security of the ICT system, to avoid the threats of "infecting" the ICT system, in particular by opening e-mail messages, it is important that the customer provides his device, which he uses by connecting to the Internet, with an anti-virus program and constantly updates it by installing its latest versions as soon as they are available on the market. The Seller also informs that the special risks related to the use of the service provided electronically, including the one described in the Regulations, are related to the activity of the so-called hackers, aimed at breaking into both the Seller's system (eg attacks on its websites) and the Customer (the so-called "cracking", "phishing").
4. The Seller uses "cookie" files to collect information related to the use of the Store by the Customer in order to improve the conclusion of Sales Agreements and use of the Store, adapting the Store to the needs Customers also by creating browsing statistics on the Seller's Website.
5. Exclusive rights to the content available on the Seller's Website, in particular copyrights, Seller's name, Seller's trademark, its components graphics, software and rights in the field of databases are legally protected and are vested in the Seller or entities with which the Seller has concluded appropriate agreements.
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the obligation provided for in Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ) (Journal of Laws UE. 2016.119.1) ("GDPR")
The Supplier provides the Recipient with the following information when obtaining his personal data:
The data administrator is - Ludmiła Hałat-Cader running a business under the name Cadekor Ludmiła Hałat-Cader based in Bielsko-Biała 43-300, ul. Jesionowa 17/49, NIP 937-256-53-06, REGON 360790440, contact details: E-mail: email@example.com.
The administrator processes personal data for the following purposes, for which the Administrator indicates the following legal grounds for processing:
a. conclusion and performance of a civil law contract with a person with whom this type of contract was concluded -provisions governing individual types of contracts in connection with with art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) of the GDPR and art. 9 sec. 2 letter b) of the GDPR;
b. compliance with legal obligations, in particular for the purposes of keeping accounting and tax documentation, occupational health and safety obligations, compliance with the rules of operation in the plant, IT service, etc. - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
c. pursuing the Administrator's claims against a natural person before a common court - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
The legitimate interest of the Administrator is expressed in the necessity to process the personal data of a natural person who has concluded a civil law contract with the Administrator in order to pursue the Administrator's claims against this natural person before a common court.
The recipients of personal data are authorized employees of the Administrator, and in cases of entrusting services to other entities, their authorized employees, as well as administrative bodies, services or institutions that request access to data under the rights resulting from the provisions law or to which the Administrator will transfer personal data based on the right specified in the law. The recipients of personal data may also be common courts in connection with the Administrator taking legal action against a given person.
Under the terms of Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain a copy of the data.Under the conditions set out in Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain a copy of the data. Regarding the exercise of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by letter, Wiślańska 4A, or by phone at the number provided on the website.
Personal data is processed for the periods required for keeping contractual and accounting and tax documentation, but not shorter than the period of limitation of tax liabilities and civil claims.
You have the right to access personal data relating to your person, rectify it, delete or limit processing, and the right to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
You may object at any time - for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of your personal data.
If, regardless of the Provider, the person providing the data provides additional personal data by giving consent for it- you may withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, i.e. the personal data protection authority, if you find that the processing of your personal data violates applicable law on processing personal data.
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary and at the same time necessary to fulfill the Supplier's obligations related to the conclusion and performance of the contract.
The administrator does not make automated decisions on the processing of personal data, e.g. profiling.
Personal data is not traded.
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller .
2. The Regulations are published on the Seller's Website and provided free of charge to the Customer (by e-mail) at his request or may be downloaded by the Customer himself.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.