1. For the proper performance of sales contracts, Sklep Cadekor Ludmiła Hałat-Cader based in Bystra, ul. Olszyny 7B processes the personal data of customers, including: name, surname, gender, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
The Cadekor Store processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data. The Cadekor store uses technical and organizational measures required by the provisions of Polish law to ensure the protection of personal data being processed and the protection of personal data against unauthorized disclosure, takeover by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as change, loss or destruction. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data by the Cadekor Store within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents the completion of the transaction, delivery of the order and any communication. The customer has the right to inspect their data, correct and change them, and the right to request the cessation of their processing and the right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
2. The administrator of personal data is the Cadekor Store. The Cadekor Store processes data for the purpose of transactions, and as for persons who consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes - also for the purpose of marketing its own Cadekor Store. The Cadekor Store may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the Cadekor Store to the extent necessary for the implementation of the transaction, e.g. for the purpose of delivering shipments or providing marketing information regarding the Cadekor Store to Customers who consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes. Customers' personal data will not be sold to third parties, in particular they will not be transferred to other entities for the purpose of sending third party marketing materials.
4. Information collected on the basis of cookies is used by the Administrator to provide the service provided electronically; adjusting the content of the website to the individual preferences of the User, first of all, these files recognize the User's device to display the page according to his preferences; the ability to log into the Website; maintaining the User's login on each subsequent page of the Cadekor Store, as well as for statistical and marketing purposes. This information does not contain personal data or confidential information.
5. Cookies used by the Administrator may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored also after the end of the User's use of the Website and are used to store information such as the User's password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the Website.
6. The user may at any time view and delete cookies stored on his end device in the manner indicated by the manufacturer of his web browser.
7. The user can decide for himself how cookies are saved on his computer. It is possible thanks to the settings / preferences defined in browsers. The default settings of popular browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari) allow you to save cookies from e Administrator's website.
8. The user may at any time disable the acceptance of cookies in the manner indicated by the manufacturer of his web browser, but this may prevent the Administrator from providing services electronically.